Monday, November 15, 2004

Did i mention how bored i am? I have completely N-O-T-H-I-N-G to do whatsoever. Everyone around me is mugging for exams, but here i am, permitting boredom to eat me up bit by bit. I've done every single thing i could possibly do - shopped, surfed the net, downloaded movies, watched dvds, slept, packed. What else is left? O gawd, is this going to be my life for the next 3 months? Just wasting my time? I'd rather be stuck fretting over filming schedules, doing non-stop editing and even writing my film journals (ok maybe not the journals part). I dont wanna rot my holidays away!

Erline suggested I go to Freo. Alone? Sitting in the 98 bus for an hour till my ass hurts? No way! And even if i were to bring my MD, i would have already finished listening to all the songs even before i get there. Much as i would love to sip coffee by the lovely sidewalk cafes and immerse myself in the beautiful spring atmosphere, it is so pathetic doing that alone! SIGH.

How am i supposed to endure the next 4 days?

Anyway, im seriously planning a short getaway to Bali/Bangkok (not really into Malaysia now with the snatch thefts occurring) in Dec most probably after Xmas. So far i've got Ah Hui and Ah Xian onboard (Rejoice!) and hopefully i can get another 4th person at least (READ: BIBI! I MEAN YOU! And JM!!! We want YOU too!) Cummon guys! We should do this!!!

No comments: