Grr, today's my off day but still had to wake up early to go to uni to do editing. So sleepy now. I swear i hate editing since it's so tedious, yet at the same time, I can just go on and on doing it cos it gives me such satisfaction and room for creativity. Man, it's such a love-hate relationship. I wish we could move on from film to tv studio productions. I wanna be the vision mixer!!! Ahh i bet that's even more challenging since it live "editing". Sweet.
Woah, finally had a good meal today boy. Was craving for Dominoes the past few days (hellooo!!! $5.95 for a regular!!!) but was too hungry to take a bus to Vic Park just now so ended up at KFC with Yessy. Yum yum. So satisfying.
Anyway, i think im seriously addicted to The OC man. Even Zul calls me the OC fan. Quite ironically however, I totally dissed the show when it first aired on Channel 5 last year. Hmm. Well, as much as i have to agree that the 2nd season is getting crappier with all the inter-relationships and incest, i have to admit that im hooked on it. Erline and i just have to have our weekly critiquing session where we trash Lindsay and slam the lame plots. But anyhow, i still love Seth Cohen, or Adam Brody, or Seth Cohen or, both. Omg, he's soooo cute and preppy!!! Not to mention that he makes such a great couple with Summer slash Rachel Bilson as well. Sigh. Ooh, next week's ep is gonna be hot man. There's finally gonna be the girl-on-girl action that Erline's been waiting for. Hmm.


No comments:
Post a Comment