Blessings
THANK YOU LORD!!!
I think im extremely fortunate and blessed for all my prayers to be answered. I honestly couldnt hold back my joy after hearing the good news today and i know i really have the Lord to thank. Everyone has been saying how 'lucky' i am to be a part of these 2 amazing teams - an opportunity that some have never even gotten before. I know for sure that it's not luck, but God who has so kindly paved this path for me. I know that it is His way of telling me that this is truly my 'calling' and that i really ought to persevere on despite observing the many not-so-positive influences around me. Yes Lord, i have understood Your intentions.
But yeah, i have to admit that it's been a long while since i've felt this drive, enthusiasm and more importantly, joy towards production. Work (so far) hasnt been about the pay or the working hours, much less the office politics or the bad hair/skin. Rather, its the crazy crappy people, ridiculous mental and physical training, and seriously "O SHIT" challenges that offset all my grumpiness from getting up at 6 (or even 5) every morning. Perverse? Perhaps. But thats really where all the fun sinks in. I can expect my next project to be equally fun, if not more (albeit doubly tedious). Nonetheless, i have to agree its a huge learning opportunity and hopefully nothing will get me down - especially lack of sleep! O well, i just hope i wont get too 'pampered' after these 6 months of 'holiday' (as they all claim) so i'd better start keeping myself in check.
But before that, can i just shout at the top of my voice, "I LOVE MY JOB!!!!!"?


No comments:
Post a Comment