Friday, July 26, 2002

La la la

Lalala I'm finally here to update this again...Wow it's unbelievable how fast time actually flies. It's the end of the week AGAIN! But, I can't decipher why everything that is happening seems so meaningless. Sigh. Geez I'm SUPER bored cos I finally realised that my house is extremely dull. Guess thats a good-enough reason on why I should hang out after school nowadays instead of heading straight home. B-O-R-I-N-G. Yep that's definitely the word to describe my house and MY LIFE. Hmm I seriously think it's because of the environment and surroundings I am in that causing me to reach such a stage in life. Come on, I'm only 17 but I feel like I'm 71. What the heck! Oh well, whatever, I'm stuck in this for life so what's the damn point?! I can't even help myself...sheesh. BIG LOSER I am huh.

No comments: