Wo Men Zai Cheng Zhang
Wow it's been ages since I last updated this...I'd been rather "busy" this last weekend though, and it drained me out totally that's why I didn't have time to come online lately. Let's see...
last Friday: DanceFest'02 - grooved the night away, somewhat similar to disco parties, just that the missing presence of drinks didn't get us high enough (it's the 1st and probably the last time I thought that JC life could be so happening)
Saturday: slept the entire day, and I mean literally, and only woke up at 5pm to find 3/4 of my Saturday gone (didn't go home the previous night and didn't catch a wink of sleep that's why I was absolutely exhausted)
Sunday: celebrated the triple-Js' (Jinghui, Jingxian and Janelle) birthday which kicked off with "lunch" at Wisma's foodcourt and followed by half a day's of fun-in-the-sun at Singapore's ONLY "clean-and-clear" beach at Sentosa's Tanjong beach. Well, it has to be litter-free since it's an artificial one afterall. (I'll upload the photos asap once it's developed)
Monday (Today): another boring day. Just recalled that I have to finish my The Monk's logbook before Ms Kon flares up tomorrow. why is it I can't seem to find any chapter summary/analysis on the net? I'm already forcing myself to try and get this done but I'm just too tired...Sigh...help...Is this what the government calls a "Youth Day"???
P.S.: check out jay chou's yet-to-be-released song from his upcoming album - wo men zai cheng zhang


No comments:
Post a Comment