I know im stupid so stop rubbing it in!!!!! Im stupid stupid stupid. Too stupid for you. Fine? Happy? If it really bothers you that much, then maybe you should forget i ever existed. You really think i like being stupid?! Yes so its all my fault that i want to be stupid. Too stupid that i'll never get a letter from nus. Too stupid for them to waste its time sending letters to idiots like me. Too stupid compared to him. Maybe i should be the one in ns then i'd get gunned down a thousand times so you wont have to worry about me being such a major disgrace anymore.
Im stupid. S-T-U-P-I-D. STUPID STUPID STUPID. Come on, call me a piece of shit. Im a SHITHEAD! SHITHEAD SHITHEAD SHITHEAD.
I hope this satisfies you.
!@$%^&*())(*&^%$#$)_+)&(^%$##%$%^(+_{*(&^%$#%#%^&*()_)))))(*&&^%$#$#$!@%^&*()_+()(*&%^$#%@!@W^&(*)))) +{)P(&*O^%$#@!@%&**_+^%#@&$O+{&)(*&&%^$#%^*()+{)P(&*^&^$#$%@W#E^&^*()_+)P(&*#$^$%&(^*&)
ARGHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I WANNA GET OUT NOW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!


No comments:
Post a Comment