Sunday, May 02, 2004

Where's the best destination for a short trip? Phuket? Bali? Pangkor? Bangkok? Shenzhen? Leave me alone i say.

My parents have been bugging me to plan a short getaway and i hate it. I dont want to talk. They're suffocating me. I feel frustrated.

Im completely bored with my own self. It's all so plain. Nothing to watch, nothing to surf, nothing to eat. The weather's asphyxiating. Im getting on my own nerves.

Im not feeling sociable these days. Not interested in hitting the streets or hanging out. I cant even associate with myself not to mention doing so with others. I only want to isolate myself from everything and everybody out there.

Im rapidly losing my ground. I wish i could just start my new life in Perth right now. I need a new opening. I need to get away from all that's familiar. Familiarity's tormenting me and it's painful. Excruciating.

No comments: