Monday, August 16, 2004

Im having a blardy flu. Dammit. I hate falling sick. Worse still, i dont even know how the hell i got the cold. Wanted to see the uni gp today but apparently it's all fully booked so my appointment's only tomorrow at 1.30. Hope i can last till then! Argh.

I was initially pretty reluctant to go for lec today being so dizzy and all, plus i reckoned that i could borrow the notes from Sandi; but what the heck, i still went for class cos i had to make a doctor's appointment anyway. Thankfully we ended at 5 and i managed to survive the day.

Im still kinda lethargic and sleepy though. Didnt have a good rest last night cos there was a huge racket going on while i was trying to sleep. My korean flatmate was having a major fight with her boyfriend, so there were screams and shouts, banging of doors and loud wails all occurring at the ungodly hour of 3am. The worst thing about this flat is that there's not a least bit of sound proofing, so even the slightest noise would amplify throughout the entire place and echo itself into every single room. I was practically on the verge of knocking on her door and asking them to keep it down, but i didnt cos my body was simply too ill to function. So, the whole fight lasted an hour or so and at 4, it ended (awfully i guess) and i was finally able to turn in. Thank god my class today was at 2 in the afternoon. Dont know how the rest of my flatmates were taking it though. Sigh.

I hate relationships. I dont understand why people tend to only see the "sweet/lovely" side of it and not realise the lethal part of how it can actually ruin you and others as well. Wait a minute, i should probably use this idea for my scriptwriting assignment! Hmm...

No comments: