I still dont have internet!!! Bloody Telstra. Bah!
After managing to barely survive after 1 week without internet 24/7, i think ive completely lost my touch. Cant even remember what i usually surf so i only end up going on Oasis. How pathetic.
Anyway, our new apartment's fantastic! It's damn close to the city and doesnt take long to uni too. Wahaha. I finally have a nice cosy little home. Shall post pics up when the bloody net's up and running.
I cant convert my PDL to a local license man. Now theyre smarter and they know that its only a valid learner's permit at most. GRR. Im stuck having to use my photocopied passport with that hideous photo on it just to get into Mustang Bar. Damn.
Class has been pretty alright so far. Couple of the same ol' mates in my classes. Even Nate. Man, didnt expect him to take up broadcast as well. After working together the last time round, im sure i wouldnt wanna be in the same group as him. Sigh. I'd rather work with the China students man. O oh and more importantly, there's this Jap guy in my 224 class. MY GOSH he strikingly resembles Ryoko Hirosue!!! Such a cute and pretty boy! And not the adrogynous sort at all. These Japs are all so kawaii i swear.
I hope Queer Eye is on tonight!!! Wasnt it supposed to be on Wed?!?!? How come Medium took over its slot?! And what's up with Battlestar Galactica?! It sucks! Ok, i think i'd better go plan my tv timetable now. Hmm.
P.S. Lim San!!! Do you have class on Tues? Hoyts/Greater Union only $5!!! I wanna watch Hitch, Spanglish and of course, Finding Neverland!!!


No comments:
Post a Comment