Sunday, March 12, 2006

I only realised this evening that some of my food was missing from the freezer. My chicken, my sausages and my crinkle cut chips...all newly bought and untouched. I asked everyone, no one saw them, much less moved them around or accidentally consumed it. It's really baffling and stressing me out big time.

Did i leave it behind at Coles on friday? But those were the first 3 items i placed on the counter and the checkout girl should have put it into my green bag...right? Unless as Erline said, she put it separately into a plastic bag? Which would render her really brainless since it defeats the purpose of my using a green bag in the first place wouldn't it?

I've been racking my brains attempting to recall the scenes from that day. But arghhh!!! How can i not even recall anything?! My memory's failing me terribly. I thought i stuffed the chicken and sausages into the freezer? Or was that from the previous round? Damn, if i really did leave those foods behind, the strangest thing would then be how i could unpack everything when i got home and not even notice that the main items were missing.

So that's 10 bucks worth of groceries flushed down the drain. Why didn't i leave behind my $0.60 rice vermicelli or my $1 special french loaf? Pffffttt. I hope class ends earlier tomorrow so i can go back to ask if they have my uncollected items. Things aren't looking too good though.

Sigh. Im always so short of luck.

And tomorrow's the pitch. Did i mention i hate presentations? ARGHHH.

It's only 5%...it's only 5%...it's only 5%...it's only 5%...it's only 5%...

No comments: