Monday, March 26, 2007

Woah. So damn full. Had Nando's for lunch this afternoon and now another a filling meal of roast that Lily brought back from the hotel. I feel so blessed. She's always bringing back so much food for me and i feel sooo bad. Yes, and so i've been having really good meals these days, can't remember the last time i cooked. I think it's when i made the herbal chicken soup - and that was last week. Perhaps i should make some more one of these days - it'll be nice to have soup in this pre-wintry weather.


Anyway, school's been a blast. Its strange but somehow i really love going for classes this sem. Is it because reality has finally hit home, reminding me that this is the last phase of my student life? I reckon so. Im really grateful to God for blessing me so wondrously these past 3 years - all the amazing friends and acquaintances that i've made every sem and the mind-blowing units i've been able to do. Even though i initially thought i'd have a slightly lonelier time this sem cos everyone else has graduated; its been a blessing in disguise cos i've still been able to meet some terrific people. My ftv groupmates are plain wicked. Everyone's like so crazy and wild it's so hard to be serious at group meetings. My indo classmates are great as well, Rikki and Leigh in particular. Its so funny to always hear Rikki complaining about parking while Leigh never fails to crack me up too when her blurness makes her so cute. I bet we're gonna have a hilarious time doing our roleplay for Wk 9. With friends like that spicing up uni life, tell me, how can i bear to graduate?!

I know these emotions are arriving a few months too early. But im not complaining. I know they'll help me embrace and fully cherish what i have right now cos well, there's no chance of a take 2 again!

Carpe Diem!

No comments: