Sinking in Sloth
Neglecting my blog is a pretty obvious sign that im falling back into sloth once again. My mind's not feeling very active these days and so are my fingers. But then if i dont blog, there's not much else for me to do either. I was never this bored back in Perth even though i cooped up at home every single day. I remember doing endless surfing, so much so that there wasnt even any motivation for me to feel hungry at dinnertime despite not having any brekky and lunch. Yet here in Singapore i have practically exhausted all my possible sources of activity, leaving my mind to only flit around the house aimlessly. I reckon the weather has sucked out every single trace of motivation for physical activity left in me.
Anyway, did i mention that i met Meely's cousins at Margaret River 3 weeks ago? All i can say is, her skinny genes certainly dont run in her family.


No comments:
Post a Comment