Friday, March 28, 2003

Barbeque ou la Cuisine Française?

Everyone's been bombarding my hp since last night about the Arts Fac bbq at Zhenhao's condo. Sheesh its tomorrow evening when i actually have a family dinner. My aunt's treating us to French cuisine which is of course totally irresistable!!! How could I miss out on the red wine?! Yet half of me is still undecided. Sigh. Hmm...wonder if Xm, Jamie, Ting etc. are going for the bbq. I wanted to ask Xm when she smsed me yesterday but it kinda slipped my mind. Even Leong Fai forwarded the sms to me this morning. Didn't strike me that even Mr PAP would have thoughts about going for a party. Zhenhao smsed me not long ago too. Felt pretty bad about turning down his invitation though. Well well, I'll see how things go but I'd most probably opt for French cuisine instead. But frankly, I would definitely be less half-hearted if some science people were going! Heh heh. If only Zhenhao knew the guys from S20...Oops.

No comments: