Wednesday, March 05, 2003

I Am The Revolution

Michelle and i were chatting on the line about an hour or so ago and unexpectedly, probably possessed by Boon Kong's supervising soul, we ended up identifying people with famous history characters. As all my followers know, I Am The Revolution, who undoubtedly happens to be, Napoleon Bonarparte, muahaha. Michelle was deciding between Tsar Nicholas II and the Austrian Bitch, until she finally settled for, ahem, Bethmann-Hollweg(?!), the German Chancellor during WW1. Mm, Rasputin went to Zhenhao, which was of course, decided by Ms Hyde aka Bibi's alter-ego, but yet till now, i still cant figure out the reason why since both are absolutely contrasting characters. And not surprisingly, Jamie was crowned the Austrian Bitch, but being such considerate and respectful friends, we politely renamed her the Austrian Bimbo. Sheesh. Boon Kong, that ape in butterfly's clothing, was predictably Lenin, thanks to his receding hairline. Ha. And for now, last but not least, Xiaomin was Robespierre, courtesy of Bibi's rejection. That Terror kinda had horselike legs, and since Xm could run as fast as it could gallop, the character would somehow fit in nicely. Heh.

O well, that's enough history for the night. I wouldnt welcome too many nightmares of Boon Kong. Fig him. Yeah. I Am The Revolution.

No comments: