George Bush's Answer:
We don't really care why the chicken crossed the road. We just want to know if the chicken is on our side of the road or not. The chicken is either with us or it is against us. There is no middle ground here.
Al Gore's Answer:
I invented the chicken. I invented the road. Therefore, the chicken crossing the road represented the application of these two different functions of government in a new, reinvented way designed to bring greater services to the American people.
Bill Clinton's Answer:
I did not cross the road with THAT chicken. What do you mean by chicken? Could you define chicken, please?
Saddam Hussein's Answer:
This was an unprovoked act of rebellion and we were quite justified in dropping 50 tons of nerve gas on it.
Martin Luther King Jr's Answer:
I envision a world where all chickens will be free to cross roads without having their motives called into question.
Ernest Hemingway's Answer:
To die. In the rain. Alone.
Aristotle's Answer:
It is the nature of chickens to cross the road.
Karl Marx's Answer:
It was a historical inevitability.
Voltaire's Answer:
I may not agree with what the chicken did, but I will defend to the death its right to do it.
Albert Einstein's Answer:
Did the chicken really cross the road or did the road move beneath the chicken?
Sigmund Freud's Answer:
The fact that you are at all concerned that the chicken crossed the road reveals your underlying sexual insecurity.
Emily Dickenson's Answer:
Because it could not stop for death.
Joseph Stalin's Answer:
I don't care. Catch it. I need its eggs to make my omelette.
Buddha's Answer:
If you ask this question, you deny your own chicken nature.
Plato's Answer:
For the greater good.
Colonel Sanders' Answer:
I missed one?


No comments:
Post a Comment