Thursday, July 03, 2003

TV Thursday!

O good, it's Thurs again! I can finally catch Chemistry and The Bachelorette after a brain-clogging, psychologically-disturbing, socially-tormenting 1 week. I simply love Thursdays heh heh. I guess this is the sole form of medication for me to sustain my sanity and survive the stormy days ahead.

By the way, i've been replaying Tanya Chua's latest album [Stranger] on my stereo for the past 4 days ever since my sister bought it. I think its a fabulous piece of work, its no wonder many critics gave it 4 stars. I think im hooked on it. In fact, they're the only Chinese songs i listen to now, possibly cos Tanya Chua isnt the typical Cheenafied mandarin singer in the market nowadays. Yep anyway Mich saw the mtv for "Wu Di Dong" and she said it was really sad it made her cry. I believe so too cos the song itself is already so touching. I cant seem to find the mtv anywhere online, sheesh. But do check out the cd though, it worth it.

No comments: