Friday, June 28, 2002


KEEP THE F*** OFF!!!


Yes you heard me well and good. Do not provoke me any further unless you're looking for unnecessary trouble. You know that you are sensitive enough to such issues but you still refuse to change. How f***ingly stubborn and annoying can you get?!?! Now I fully understand why so many people look and treat you that way. Isn't it damn obvious?! ARGH!!! what I can say is you deserve it! One last warning : Do not piss me off further with your darn moronic behaviour thinking that people love it when you are like that. And, one more thing (see how irritating you are?!), I hate people like you making use of me! Get the f*** out of my life man!

(P.S. : I'm sorry if I've offended anyone here but the above warning if for someone who has made me lost my cool. I've been bottling this up inside of me for a long time already and her behaviour today was the last straw. I just can't take this shit any longer so I'm venting my anger here. I just hope she gets the message even though she f***ingly thinks she's right. My apologies once again to those who are not involved. Anger and hate has really overtaken me this time and this is not some minor matter.)

No comments: