Overstuffed
Guilty day i had. Firstly, wasted too much time researching in the GE library for some useless history reference that didn't help much at all. Spent an entire 1-2 hours there before headind down to Singapore Post SC's Coffee Bean where we still continued to delay writing our history outlines. I was tempted to buy my all-time favourite PCIB + chocolate swirl cheese cake even though I finished a pack of Chicken Rice a couple of hours before. Vicki the Mynah (who's apparently lunching at CB for the 1st time) stupidly ordered a Mocha Latte and ended up realising that it wasn't iced. But i'm absoultely impressed by the amount she eats in half a day, especially considering her petite 1.5m frame! By the end of the day, she had already gulped down 1 K-burger, 1 J-burger, 1 huge glass of mocha latte, half a black-pepper chicken and 1 can of green tea. Wow. Is that greedy or what?!
Oh and another horrible thing happened. I ran out of cash. Geez, how bad can my day get? Ok, i must admit that this was due to my greediness (cos i bought the PCIB and cake even though i wasn't hungry). This almost caused me my dinner. Well, lucky i was smart enough to use my ATM to buy an entire Black-pepper chicken (yes, and i do mean a whole chicken) from NTUC. So in the end, i made Mynah consume half while i stuffed myself with the other half. Oh man, I can still taste the lard lingering around in my mouth. Gross. Urgh, up till now, i still feel overstuffed (just imagine, half a chicken)! Can practically feel that little tummy protruding out now.
Right, i'm going on a diet.
Oh and Yeah! S. Korea defeated Italy! The Italians are such sore losers though. But anyway, yesterday's miracle really keeps Asia's hopes of winning the WC alive (although it still might be rather impossible especially with England and Brazil around) Boy, am I proud to be an Asian. But that doesn't mean I still like mugging for SEA history.


No comments:
Post a Comment