I've run out of clothes to wear for work. This is bad. Bad bad bad. I havent even received my 1st paycheck yet and i have to start spending already. Sigh. I'd probably end up getting all my clothes from U2 since my sis has 30% staff discount. Geez.
Anyway, i havent started studying for SATS yet. I should have just followed Joanne by taking this Monday off to study, but it's too late now i guess. Furthermore im so beat after reaching home from work every day, i just plonk into bed at 945. My brain's just totally switched off and all i need is sleep, sleep and more sleep. I really should start practising my maths again soon...Zzzzz...
Also, i havent had much time to catch up on my other stuff as well. Bought 2 books from Kino before i started work but i've totally no time to do the reading at all! Grr. Stuck halfway through my Shakespearean tragedy book while i have yet to touch on The Bell Jar. I bet they're all collecting dust on my desk. Tsk.
O well, what i want to do most now is to shop!!! I miss shopping terribly but im broke at the same time. Damn. Maybe i should spend first then replenish the funds later...Hmm...


No comments:
Post a Comment