Wednesday, March 10, 2004

I finally got retrenched yesterday! Whoooopeeee! Been praying so hard for this day ever since! That meagre pay and all those nasty callers just drove me nuts. Can finally take a breather, get to soak in the crisp morning sunlight for as long as i want every day, and do all the thorough research i need.

Yet, im also feeling a little bitter actually. Didnt get to have one last taste of my favourite fish soup and wanton mee from Amoy yesterday!!! Plus, we also couldnt bid farewell to the canteen uncle and his yummy fabu-licious choc chip muffins! Huili and i had to sacrifice all this for our Chicago cheesecake craving yesterday...sigh. I guess both of us sure kinda regretted it.

Anyway, i have to get down to serious business. It's definitely about time for me to start on my exercise regime. After submitting myself to tons of sinful feasts over the past two months, i so need to get rid of the excess tyre. But, i still detest running. Urgh. I need to do something about this!

No comments: