Im at Chai Chee Technopark now, visiting Jan and Jh on their job. Jan asked me to update my blog since i've nothing to do over here...so here i am, attempting to keep myself busy. It definitely beats staring at my own shadow on the walls at home though.
Anyway, my eyes are fixed on the Hewlett Packard Laserjet right in front of me now. I have to agree with Jan and Jh that its a lousy piece of machine...the paper keeps getting jammed and its starting to get on my nerves. I wonder how both of them can actually tolerate it. I always preferred laserjets to their bubbly counterparts, but i reckon i've been proven wrong today. The entire family's just gone awry being more of a hindrance than help. Tsk. The failures of technology.
Argh o well, i shall go disturb Jan now. I just love seeing her being annoyed. HA.


No comments:
Post a Comment