Avril Lavigne - I Dont Give A Damn
[ My Ultimate "V a c a t i o n" Job ]
Yeeha. I've finally found a vacation job. No, "found's" not the right word. "Received" should be it. Yeah that sounds much better.
All thanks to the school board. Im so looking forward to and extremely eager to start my Work Attachment. There wasnt a need for any walk-in interview or qualification test, which was pleasing to hear of course. Hmm, my salary? Well, it's not even stated in the contract.
Let's see, my task covers:
General Paper
: Search for articles on Wars (The Balkan Wars, The Gulf War, Arab-Israeli Wars etc.) and Conflicts (Terrorism, China-Taiwan, N. and S. Korea etc.) and write critical commentaries.
: Research on the above related topics and do a critical evaluation.
: Prepare an oral/visual presentation individually/pairs on 1 of the above topics. To be presented when school reopens.
Economics
: Revise Lecture on Module 6 - National Income
: Complete TYS DR Qns 1 and 2
English
: Finish comprehending ALL of next year's texts
: Start on log book if possible
History
: Complete ALL Paper 1 questions (Modern European History) - which includes Source-based Case Studies AND The Other Questions from ALL 12 JC Preliminary Exam Papers
-> Statistically,
1 JC History prelim exam paper = 8 Qns (Source-based + others)
12 JCs History prelim exam papers = 12 JCs x 8 Qns
= 96 History Essays (excluding Paper 2 - SEA)
1 history essay = at least 2 sheets or 4 sides of a foolscap
96 history essays = 96 essays x 2 sheets
= 192 sheets of foolscap
= 384 sides of a paper
52 days of vacation = 96 essays
1 day of vacation = 96 essays / 52 days
= 1.846 = 2 essays per day
1 essay = 2 hours (research + final essay)
2 essays per day = 2 essays x 2 hours
= 4 hours of history per day
1 day = 4 hours of history
52 days = 52 days x 4 hours
= 208 hours of history for entire vacation
Wow! Looks like there's a really challenging 6 weeks ahead! Simply exhilarating! How amazing! An impressively perfect vacation job! I SO love my school, and I especially adore Mr Andrew Lim! Aww...how can I ever express my gratitude to him for providing all the remarkable history tasks? Perhaps I could try hanging myself eh? It'll definitely be much less exigent than getting an acidic lashing when I cant finish all my 96 essays come 2 Jan '03 - D-Day.


No comments:
Post a Comment