Schizophrenic Awakening
I remember penning my first song ever last year and it was written in Chinese (Gosh! Can you ever believe it? I cant even believe it myself!). I thought I'd leave something memorable behind for S6 so it was dedicated to all of you, especially to my Baka. I finished the full song and wanted to paste it in all your autograph books, but it went missing somehow...awfully tragic. But anyway, now 1 year later, I don't know what my motivation was but I wrote another song (this time in Eng cos my Chi really sucks especially after today) and it seems pretty short. Im not musically inclined though so hopefully some kind soul can compose the tune and perhaps one day, we can get Michelle to sing it. Yeah and I had no idea whatsoever of what the title should be when I wrote the song, so Im welcoming suggestions...Ideas anyone? The person with the best suggestion gets a big bear hug (kisses included), a full, enjoyable day out, and a once-in-a-lifetime snapshot taken, all done with ME! So hurry and send your entries in now!
The following song is dedicated to S6 and above all, that special someone.
The wind's howling, it's so deafening
The sky's pouring, my vision's blurred
The cars collide
The buildings collapse
My ground shakes
It's a worse relapse
I shout out once, I yell out twice
But there's too much noise, I can't hear my voice
I try to run, but my feet's scorched
Tripping, stumbling, falling once more
It's that familiar cycle all along
Why can't it leave me alone and just be gone?
***
When the sweet turns sour
And the fresh turns mouldy
I want to give up
Yet I'm still hesitating
But my resolution's mine
And one thing stands
Guilt and regret will never exist
'Cos happiness will be my only wish
The wind stops howling, serenity hails
The sky stops pouring, my sight's restored
Havoc and chaos have long departed
Here I am, blissful and undisrupted
The only scars of my epilepsy left behind
Are solely the memories locked in time
***
When the sweet turns sour
And the fresh turns mouldy
I want to give up
Yet I'm still hesitating
But my resolution's mine
And one thing stands
Guilt and regret will never exist
And happiness remains my only wish


No comments:
Post a Comment