Michelle Branch - Everywhere
I've been slacking (or rather, sleeping) the entire weekend and i still feel very exhausted. Can it be a psychological thing or really a physical weakness? Yeah that explains the reason why I havent updated this for a couple of days. Yawnz.
Grrrr. Im always so damn suay. Just read in the papers either yesterday or the day before that since all the tickets to the Jay Chou concert are sold out, the smart organisers are taking the advantage to add on another night! Geez. Should have waited awhile longer then I'd probably get a better seat somewhere in front. All my sickening sister's great idea to "hurry up and grab the seats asap". Argh. Sigh, so envious of Xiaomin. She bought the $149 ticket!!! Oh man...it's so blardy near the darn stage...! From where my miserable $99 seat is, I guess I can only see some pathetic flashes of light here and there with a miniature JC decked in fanciful costumes alongside his blasting mumbles...
Hmm, anyway, the weather these few days has been pretty lovely. I feel like Im in Genting or Awana...not bright yet not dark, not humid yet not chilly.It's just so breezy and cooling! Oooh...how nice. Simply perfect for a nap...I'll study Chinese tomorrow la...
P.S.: hey jan, is the girl on the left the look-alike that you were referring to?


No comments:
Post a Comment